Wednesday 8 June 2016

A letter to you


Hey, how are u? i miss u a little too much i guess.

Hope that u are okay and may Allah grant my little wish for u. So lately things had been a little rough and tough. New changes and challenges here and there. Welcoming the new BIL and may he be able to guide our wan. 

I guess its good for me to go through this roller coaster ride. I think (LOL) that i have learned to grow up. Still remember the ringtone that u've setup for my phone call "big girl". I guess that big girl have grown up a little now. Wish u are here with us. Some of us are missing u so much with ur warm hug and super sweet smile and ur advises. Honestly i hate growing up. There are so many whys and what not. haha wish that u are here for me to discuss more stuff. Its pretty crazy sometimes. Im taking a little too long to progress and i hope that i am able to catch up and speed up!

It is just not the same without u anymore. even though it has been few years now, hey its ramadhan. The month that we'll usually spent more time together. I just miss the advises and guidance to grow up, to be trusted and i miss someone who can hear me. above all,
i just miss u.

Sorry for not able to be as good as how i wanted to be. Sorry for not showing how much i appreciate all that u've done for us. Thank you for all the love, guidance and thank you for being an inspiration for me to be a better person in His eyes. I need that constant reminder. InsyaAllah may He guide me always and may He give me the best person to be my leader. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment