Sunday 19 May 2019

Syukr - Thankful

Bissmillahirahmanirahim.

It has been a while since i did post something here. So here it goes.

I saw Aiman azlan's blog post yesterday and it reminded me of why i wanted to do this in the first place. Now that i am married, perhaps it is going to be a step further posting? i guess.

Syukr,
A very powerful word. A beautiful word that suddenly it makes me drowned with my faults. My husband is the one who makes me realized about this in the first place, but i didn't bother to check back what he said. I am sorry sayang. :(

You see, in everything that we do, we can never feel content. Even in marriage. Like if you are married, it wont make you feel whole. There will still be empty spots. It is totally normal. But what you have got to focus on is to be thankful for every step that you are going through. You might not have the opportunity to buy a house yet like others, but Alhamdulillah you are able to rent a good house that you can stay. or you might not always get the chance to travel due to financial problem. But don't forget to cherish the time that you have spent with your loved ones.

But do remember how thankful you are, do strive to be better. Remember, not to be better for others, but for yourself. for you own religion. I believe that each and every religion would ask their believers to excel, to be a better human being each day. Not to be demoralized or people who live without a direction.

Just be Human. Syukr, thankful, and strive to be better version of yourself each day.

Allahu'alam.




No comments:

Post a Comment