Thursday 6 September 2018

untittled

So many things to talk about yet so little time.

How challenging things can get at one time. Seeking for eternity happiness here but no where to be found. Is it my fault for asking Him? Not that i dont have faith, sometimes when things get shaky, I am still a human being. Still am learning about this life, His tests.

Jealous? Perhaps yeah, why... why not me? or why me is probably one of the most frequent questions i have on my mind at the moment. A lesson for me to learn indeed. Hoping that i wont be that naive anymore. Sounds bitter aite? I am, currently at the moment. Got no where to go. No one could talk to.

I miss, talking to the one, who understands my craziness and without boundaries. Where my crazy little mind and ideas can run wild. Sometimes i wonder, is this the right path? the right choice? the right decision. is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment