Monday 13 November 2017

Aisyah

Bismillahirahmanirahim.

And today my little princess Sharifah Aisyah turns 2weeks. 
IDK how i'd survive without the help of my family and Husband. Makasih.

I have always been the type of person that is being too harsh on myself. So whenever something i thought that is unusual happens to Aisyah, i would most probably blame myself. The first day Aisyah went home, she cried loudly and then there was phlegm. As usual, being the panic Munawwarah, i was so panic to see Aisyah was puking soo much. I started to question is it because of my milk. Istilah melayu, 'Masuk angin'. or because of i dont take good care of my health then it effected Aisyah.

Did i cry? Yezza! lol! Basically Aisyah is a bit underweight when she was out. Then seeing her puking, off-course it makes me feel guilty as if im the one who is responsible of all the bad things that happen to her. There were sleepless nights. i couldnt sleep. i was too worried that Aisyah would puke and get choked. Menggelabahnya Astarghfirullah.

One day Aisyah puked so much and i went to the clinic to check on her health. I was so shocked when the doctor says Aisyah was perfectly fine and healthy. Whenever she puked, as long as she still wants to drink milk, she's fine InsyaAllah. So i started to slowdown my 'gelabahness'. Every time Aisyah puke after that, as much as i hate it, i would tell myself that she's fine and puking is fine as long as its phlegm and as long as she's not choking.

Recently aisyah had a little choked as she was drinking milk too fast. Macam tak kasi makan pun ada. Lol. and so i google some info and found out that the baby was acting that way because baby tak kenyang lagi, usually they would just take a break but most of the parents taught that baby dah kenyang. So sebabkan taknak lapar, baby tend to drink too fast untuk kenyangkan perut sebelum ibu2 nak stop feeding.

Again rasa guilty to Aisyah. Told my husband how guilty i felt for Aisyah. His sentence was simple, while he was holding Aisyah he says "Tak pe la kan Aisyah, Umi pun tak tau and she is still learning" Ayat yang paling menyenangkan untuk dengar. Alhamdulillah he is an understanding partner in his own way.

So much negativity had been going on in my mind. Dengan lack of knowledge dengan menggelabahnya. As Myra says, during this fragile time, new mothers would need the support and understanding of our partner, family and friends. Google juga banyak benda and u'll find more info. Ada juga merepek ada juga berguna. Jangan lupa consult dengan doctor sekali. Thank you Doctor Madya. hehe

And so after this all the postings would be about Aisyah and her gelabah Umi i guess.
Alhamdulillah for everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment